Bollaert-Delelis Stadium

Informations and bookings

Lens-Liévin Tourist
and Heritage Office

58/60 rue de la Gare
F-62300 Lens
Tél. : +33 (0)3.21.67.66.66
Fax : +33 (0)3.21.67.65.66

Send an email
Tourism Office website

Opened in 1932, the Bollaert-Delelis Stadium, named after Félix Bollaert, head of the Lens Mining Company who instigated its construction, quickly became the heartbeat of the town of Lens. A monument of French football, this stadium, built in the English style with 4 separate stands, has seating for up to 42,000 people, that is more that the entire population of Lens (36,000 people). Lens's supporters, who come in their droves for every match of the Racing-Club de Lens, are renowned for their friendly welcoming behaviour and are acknowledged as the "best fans in France".

FacebookTwitterPartageImprimerEnvoyer